STORY LINK / DENMARK (July, 2020) – Sustainable chips and a dip with a ‘consistency similar to tapenade’ have been developed by fermentation experts in Denmark. Both products are made almost exclusively from upcycled by-products generated during the beer brewing process.
- GreenLabs Launches Mail-in Program for Can Carrier Recycling in the Northeast December 3, 2022
- UMass Boston Launches Green Brewery Recognition Program With Funding From EPA Grant November 3, 2022
- Brooklyn Brewery and Yolélé Collaborate to Create Sustainability-Focused Craft Brew October 5, 2022
- Growler Power’s Innovation Revolutionizes the Refillable Growler So Craft Drinkers Can “Pour Proudly” September 15, 2022
- Vermont’s “Reusiverse” Rescues 10,000 Can Carriers Every Month, On Pace for 100,000 by Year’s End September 6, 2022