STORY LINK / DENMARK (July, 2020) – Sustainable chips and a dip with a ‘consistency similar to tapenade’ have been developed by fermentation experts in Denmark. Both products are made almost exclusively from upcycled by-products generated during the beer brewing process.
- Sustainably Brewed Beer Can Cost A Little More, But Most Consumers Will Pay For It August 4, 2020
- DB Breweries Reveals Significant Continued Waste And Emissions Reductions July 29, 2020
- Ball Signs Agreements to Strengthen 100% European Renewable Energy Goals July 23, 2020
- Why That “Compostable” Plastic Cup Isn’t So Good for the Environment Either July 14, 2020
- Why Two of the World’s Best Breweries Decided Not to Use Plastic Can Carriers July 7, 2020