STORY LINK / DENMARK (July, 2020) – Sustainable chips and a dip with a ‘consistency similar to tapenade’ have been developed by fermentation experts in Denmark. Both products are made almost exclusively from upcycled by-products generated during the beer brewing process.
- Pure Project & Smog City Brewing Release Two 1% For the Planet Beers September 6, 2023
- Portico Brewing and the Charles River Watershed Association Highlight River Restoration with Release of Special Beer September 6, 2023
- This year’s Earth Overshoot Day lands on August 2: The trend is flattening but still far from reversing July 27, 2023
- Portico Brewing Announces its “Environmental Handprint” Plan July 11, 2023
- Hopworks & Patagonia Introduce Lager Brewed With Regenerative Organic Certified® Kernza® June 27, 2023