STORY LINK / DENMARK (July, 2020) – Sustainable chips and a dip with a ‘consistency similar to tapenade’ have been developed by fermentation experts in Denmark. Both products are made almost exclusively from upcycled by-products generated during the beer brewing process.
- New Initiative Aims to Increase Reuse of Plastic Can Carriers at Vermont Breweries October 31, 2021
- Eco Freaks Unite: Hopworks Urban Brewery and Aslan Brewing Join Up for IPA Collab September 29, 2021
- True North Ale Company Launches ENDANGERED ALE American Pale Ale in Collaboration with Ipswich River Watershed Association September 22, 2021
- New Interactive Map Helps Craft Beer Drinkers Recycle Plastic Can Carriers in Rhode Island August 29, 2021
- Hopworks Releases Fresh Hop Abominable Ale For Final Year August 25, 2021