STORY LINK / DENMARK (July, 2020) – Sustainable chips and a dip with a ‘consistency similar to tapenade’ have been developed by fermentation experts in Denmark. Both products are made almost exclusively from upcycled by-products generated during the beer brewing process.
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options July 23, 2021
- 14 Eco-Friendly Ways to Keep Your House Cool This Summer July 20, 2021
- Massachusetts Breweries Mark First Milestone With Can Carrier Reuse & Recycle Initiative July 13, 2021
- Certified B Corp Mainstem Malt Debuts New Flagship Malts June 10, 2021
- Passage of Connecticut Bottle Bill Expansion Legislation Demonstrates Progress for Container Deposit Programs June 9, 2021